These are decadent cookies. I used white Callebaut chocolate and chopped it into big chunks but any white chips will do. The disappeared in less than a day so they defintiely got the family seal of approval!
2 c flour
1/2 c cocoa
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 c white chocolate chips, or chopped white chocolate
1 c toffee bits (like Skor (tm) bits)
1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 c white sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
2 eggs, large (at room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and creamy - about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and lightly stir until barely combined. Add the chocolate and toffee bits. Again mix until just combined. A light touch when mixing the dry ingredients into the wet will result in beautiful, light tasting cookies.
- Using a teaspoon or 1 inch cookie scoop, place cookies on ungreased cookie pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and remove to cooling rack. Great cooled and amazing warm!